Triathlete magazine, arguably one of the most prestigious tri publications worldwide, have looked very favourably on our Aspire wetsuit.
They loved our speed orientated fit allowing great core compression and reduced drag. However they were clear that this sensation is only felt in the mid section and the arm and shoulders ensure great flexibility. The testers went onto say:
"The suit’s firm design helps put even more power into the water. Pure Swimmers will love the natural feel of this suit and those with less refined technique will benefit from its ample buoyancy"
“….swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in a suit costing twice as much!”
1. Premium SCS Yamamoto fabrics ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
2. An aqua dynamic Nano coating applied to the neoprene means almost no drag through the water.
3. Zone 3’s extensive research into panel design and fabric thickness ensures a natural feeling whilst wearing this suit.
4. A spring loaded shoulder design generates a faster swim stroke and conserves energy.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene from the chest to the knees gives plenty of buoyancy and core support to stop sinking legs.
6. Pro Speed Cuffs to ensure you’ll fly through transition and make up time against any non-Zone3 rivals!
7. Propulsion through the water from the 3D forearm catch panels means more speed.
8. Downwards YKK zip enables an easy transition.
9. Eye-catching design on the Aspire suit means you’ll look good in and out of the water!
Posted by Roberto on 3rd Apr 2014
great product and great customer service. Will definitely shop here again
Posted by Olivier on 11th Feb 2014
very nice product.
very good team in My Triathlon:
After having checked on my command they contact me to advise me that I should choose another size who fit more to my height and my weight (size XL for 192cm and 87kg).
quick shipping (3 days from GB to France)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.