State-of-the-art trisuit with sleeves for extra warmth
2XU has come up with the goods for you if you prefer a sleeved trisuit, in the shape of the latest 2XU * men's compression full-sleeved trisuit.
Like the rest of 2XU's * range, this suit has benefitted from input by the leading sports scientists from RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia. The result is a suit which focuses on keeping your muscles stable and harnessing your ability to benefit from their full power.
Additionally, the suit's industry-leading SWISS VENT fabric provides outstanding breathability, keeping your skin as cool as possible whilst blocking harsh UV rays. This range promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
1. 105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION: Ensures muscle stabilisation for greater power output and reduced fatigue
2. QUADRICEPS MAPPING: Supports key upper leg muscles and reduces soreness
3. PREMIUM ITALIAN-ENGINEERED SILICONE GRIPPER: Gives you a secure fit and is perforated for comfort
4. ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELLING: To give unrivalled comfort and maximise your aerodynamic performance
5. EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS: To hold your race-day essentials so they're always within easy reach
6. FULL LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP: So you stay contained without feeling constrained
7. PRO LD CHAMOIS: For cushioning on the bike and a low-profile feel on the run, without any of the bulk "
2XU (“Two Times You”) is an Australian sportswear brand, started in 2005, that specialises in compression and recovery-wear.
As the compression partner to some of the world’s best teams, including the GB Olympic team, 2XU’s compression products are a vital part of any athlete’s sports kit: helping you to recover, regenerate and perform at your best.
Ring MyTriathlon – the compression specialists - today on 0207 183 4116, or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.