For a varied training schedule, you need a versatile tight to protect, compress and move with you as you out-pace your best performance. The Mid-Rise Pocket Compression Tights are suited to both high and low impact activity, and now features a large side pockets to store your training essentials. Designed in a unique and limited seasonal print in 3/4 length, these tights deliver a body-sculpting fit and graduated compression to protect muscles from fatigue and injury.
Waist Band / Fit Category:
8cm comfort band with powermesh
1. Compression support to adductors, glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves to reduce muscle movement
2. PWX 70D front panel for heightened flexibility and PWX 160D back panel for greater coverage
3. Wide Power Mesh waistband for a comfortable yet secure fit
4. Body-firming and sculpting fit
5. Large side pocket for phone and essentials
6. Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe
7. 3/4 length fit for increased comfort
1. Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
2. Durable yarns that last in the wash and after every training session
3. Flexible fabric for greater range of motion
4. Moisture-wicking yarns to keep you cool and dry
5. UPF50+ sun protection
1. Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
2. Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
3. Improved performance
4. Improved muscle alignment
5. Increased agility
6. Faster recovery
*mmhg (millimetres of mercury) compression pressure at ankle as measured on Salzmann MK IV. Individual results may vary. Information on this product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions and do not replace medical advice. For those with medical conditions and injuries, please consult a medical professional.
Additional Tech Call Out:
2XU (“Two Times You”) is an Australian sportswear brand, started in 2005, that specialises in compression and recovery-wear.
As the compression partner to some of the world’s best teams, their compression products are a vital part of any athlete’s sports kit: helping you to recover, regenerate and perform at your best.
Ring us today on 0207 183 4116 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.