VECTR is the ultimate sports performance sock, built for every sport and every shoe. Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, 2XU's unique X.LOCK compression technology locks the foot in place to reduce blistering for your most comfortable run ever. Light 2.5mm cushioning provides protection without the bulk so you stay focused on your performance.
Waist Band / Fit Category:
1. X.LOCK system for arch, ankle and plantar fascia support
2. Anatomical, anti-blister design for a secure fit and reduced friction
3. Ergonomic left/right foot for an improved fit
4. 2.5mm light cushioning for added protection without the bulk
5. Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
6. Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
1. Durable yarns that outlast every wash and every training session
2. Flexible fabric for greater range of motion
3. Moisture-wicking yarns to keep you cool and dry
1. Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
2. Improved coordination
3. Promotes circulation in the foot
*mmhg (millimetres of mercury) compression pressure at ankle as measured on Salzmann MK IV. Individual results may vary. Information on this product are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical conditions and do not replace medical advice. For those with medical conditions and injuries, please consult a medical professional.
Additional Tech Call Out:
2XU (“Two Times You”) is an Australian sportswear brand, started in 2005, that specialises in compression and recovery-wear.
As the compression partner to some of the world’s best teams, their compression products are a vital part of any athlete’s sports kit: helping you to recover, regenerate and perform at your best.
Ring us today on 0207 183 4116 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.