The Wind Defence Thermal Compression Tights feature the latest in 2XU's Wind Defence technology - a membrane in the front panels to help deflect wind around the legs as well as a brushed inner layer that helps to retain your body heat and encourage your leg muscles to warm up more quickly in cold conditions.
In addition, the tights are built with 2XU's superior graduated compression, which targets key leg muscles by increasing blood flow in order to reduce muscle oscillation. By providing more oxygen to these important areas, you will become tired less quickly, be able to recover in a shorter time, and your risk of long-term injury will be reduced.
The tights are made with antibacterial and moisture-wicking fabric and are engineered with UPF50+ protection.
Finally, the Thermal Defence Compression Tights offer the benefits of the Hyoptik range, with highly reflective 2XU logos to help keep you visible and safe on cold, dark, winter evenings.
- Wind Defence Membrane front panels to block wind.
- Brushed interior thermal back panes for added warmth.
- HYOPTIK reflective logos for visibility.
- Compression support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles.
- Graduated compression for improved blood circulation.
- 3.5cm wide flat waistband with drawstring.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe.
- High filament yarns for dryness - moisture wicking.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.
2XU (“Two Times You”) is an Australian sportswear brand, started in 2005, that specialises in compression and recovery-wear.
As the compression partner to some of the world’s best teams, their compression products are a vital part of any athlete’s sports kit: helping you to recover, regenerate and perform at your best.
Ring us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.
How should my 2XU Compression garments fit?
Your 2XU Compression garment should fit the body snugly and firmly without uncomfortably ‘cutting in’ to the body.
For specific sizing, please refer to ourﾠ size chart below, taking into consideration that if you’re near the borderline for sizes or you wish to wear your compression garment primarily for recovery purposes, be sure to choose the smaller size where possible.