- Welcome to MyTriathlon - An AJ Bell London Triathlon sponsor for 2017 -_______________________________________________________________________________
If you have just entered the AJ Bell London Triathlon 2017 - CONGRATULATIONS!
Good luck and see you there!
For those still considering entering, take a minute to let us remind you why you should:
· AJ Bell London Triathlon is held on 22nd and 23rd July at the Excel Centre, Docks, London. Attracting over 13,000 entrants The AJ Bell London Triathlon is the largest triathlon in the world and an absolute must-have on any triathlete’s bucket list.
Another essential race for this season’s calendar is the picturesque Blenheim Triathlon:
· Bloodwise Blenheim Palace Triathlon is held on 3rd and 4th June - sign up today and join over 7,000 triathletes at the iconic World Heritage Site, Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
No need to decide between these two fantastic events - they are held seven weeks apart, so why not enter both ?
Exclusive Retail Sponsor
MyTriathlon is proud to be the exclusive retail sponsor of both these prestigious Triathlons.
MyTriathlon was created in 2008, in the early days of triathlon. Two friends who had begun training together at their local triathlon club went on to race a Sprint distance, followed by an Olympic distance, before finally completing an Ironman together - finishing a mere five minutes apart! Their journey took them onto the committee of their local Triathlon Club in Manchester and onto the Boards of British Triathlon and Triathlon England, before they decided to launch the Tatton Park Triathlon. It was to become the third largest triathlon event in the UK, after both London and Blenheim.
MyTriathlon Retail was initially launched as an answer to an issue that we came across often whilst organising our own event: many entrants simply didn’t want to commit to buying a wetsuit (especially those who believed that their first triathlon would be their last!)
Its sister company MyWetsuitHire now hires more swim wetsuits than any other hire company in the UK - providing 30 different wetsuits from the five most trusted triathlon brands – 2XU, Orca, Zone3, BlueSeventy and Huub.
With the popularity of triathlons growing year on year, many first timers have obviously, like us, caught the 'triathlon bug’ and have embarked on their own Ironman journeys, the goal that seemed so inconceivable when we first set out.
As a result, MyTriathlon is now the fastest growing triathlon retailer in the UK.
Achieve Your Triathlon Goals with MyTriathlon.
Whether it’s your first triathlon or your twenty-first, MyTriathlon can help you achieve your triathlon goals.
We can provide you with lots of training and race day tips as well as give you independent, professional advice on the choice of wetsuit and triathlon gear to suit your individual race day objectives.
So sign up to our newsletter (to the right hand side of this page) and let's keep in touch!
AJ Bell London Triathlon involves open water swimming in Royal Victoria dock so you will need to consider a swimming wetsuit for buoyancy and warmth (and no, a surf wetsuit will not do!). Before you decide upon your wetsuit, contact us by phone, web chat or e-mail, for friendly, expert advice.
We also have an essential guide to your first wetsuit, a copy of which you can request below.
Here at MyTriathlon, we are UNIQUE in offering:
· New wetsuits from the five most trusted triathlon brands - 2XU, Orca, BlueSeventy, Zone3 and Huub.
· Wetsuits to hire for your event or for the season - choose from 30 wetsuits from these five brands.
· Ex rental wetsuits from the five brands that are in excellent condition and only used once.
You will find no greater choice anywhere else in the UK!
BEFORE YOU DECIDE ON THE RIGHT WETSUIT – REQUEST OUR FREE GUIDE: THE FIVE ESSENTIAL FACTS TO CONSIDER BEFORE CHOOSING A WETSUIT.