Aqua Sphere - Kayenne Goggle - Small Fit - Mirrored Lens
Great fitting low-profile goggles with mirrored lenses and a smaller fit for smaller faces.
Aqua Sphere's Kayenne Goggles have an oversized lens design that offers fantastic visibility and 4-point vision with a low-profile, low-drag microframe, making it a popular choice amongst triathletes, pool and open water swimmers alike.
Mirrored lenses are best suited to sunny, outdoor conditions where protection from sunlight is required. The mirrored lenses offer superior protection with maximum light reflection away from the eyes, optimising your visibility. The small fit is designed for those with smaller faces.
The patented curved lens technology gives you 180 degree vision that remains undistorted, and the slim microframe keeps the goggles close to your face for an enhanced performance in the water.
All Aqua Sphere goggles are leak and scratch resistant, anti-fog and have 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- MIRRORED LENSES - ideal for sunny, outdoor conditions where light reflection is required.
- SMALL FIT - designed for smaller faces.
- 180 DEGREE VISIBILITY - the oversized, Plexisol lens provides 4-point expanded, 180-degree visibility in the water.
- QUICK-FIT BUCKLE - this one-touch buckle offers an individualised fit with just a simple adjustment that can be made whilst wearing the goggles.
- SECURE - the stabilising nose bridge ensures a comfortable, leak resistant and secure fit.
- ANTI FOG - the lenses are treated for long lasting clarity.
- ANTI-SCRATCH - the lenses have an anti-scratch coating.
- PROTECTIVE - the goggles also provide 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- COMFORTABLE - the silicone strap is both durable and comfortable.
Aqua Sphere are one of the leading innovators in comfortable, quality eyewear for swimmers and triathletes. The company behind the ground-breaking Seal swim mask, Aqua Sphere are continuously changing the landscape of eye protection.
By working alongside Ironman World Champions and Olympic triathletes, Aqua Sphere have produced unique, patented technologies in eye protection, wetsuits, body-shaping swimwear and the first compression textile designed for water.
Ring us today on 0207 183 4116 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.