Coros - Vertix 2 GPS Adventure - Obsidian
- With the VERTIX 2 GPS Adventure Watch, COROS brings you bold innovations as well as unimaginable advancements to existing features - all so you can conquer exciting new challenges. No matter where your pursuits take you, the VERTIX 2 will be there every step of the way.
- Battery Life: 60 days in regular use. 140 hours in standard full GPS mode. 240 hours in UltraMax mode.
- Weight With Silicone Band: 89g
- The VERTIX 2 can talk to all five major satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and Beidou) at the same time, meaning huge improvements to GPS plotting when navigating between tall buildings, deep within the forest, or alongside rock walls
- Even More Power: Built from the ground up, the VERTIX 2 utilises a next-generation chipset and processor, resulting in a VERTIX 2 which is over 20% faster than the original VERTIX.
- The Big Screen: A 1.4-inch screen with 16% higher resolution allows the VERTIX 2 to present more information at a glance and keep you updated with key metrics on the move.
- Offers global offline mapping, and includes Landscape, Topo, and Hybrid modes. The VERTIX 2 comes with a full global Landscape map out of the box and users can download their Topo map by regions for free from COROS.com.
- With the VERTIX 2 ECG (Electrocardiogram) capabilities, you can measure your Heart Rate Variability (HRV) straight from your wrist - an ideal metric for measuring your body's response to stress and its ability to recover.
- Featuring 32 GB of onboard storage, the VERTIX 2 can hold more data, more workouts, more routes and for the first time in a COROS GPS Watch - music.
- Insta360™ Camera Control Remote
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 Metres)
COROS makes smart watches and other types of performance sports technology to help athletes optimise their training and performance. Its products combine high-grade hardware with innovative technology to provide endurance athletes with reliable equipment which performs in the world’s most extreme environments. This advanced technology is combined with an efficient and intuitive user experience.
At MyTriathlon, we’ve taken our time (no pun intended) to pick out a manufacturer of smart watches we felt we could truly trust. So now that we’re offering models from the Coros range, we’re happy for you to ask us any questions to guide you to the right model. Call us on 0207 183 7245, or get in touch via Webchat.