A whole new swimming and buoyancy experience
When you want to push the boundaries of your performance, and still have the reassurance of class-leading buoyancy to help you keep your hips and thighs as high as possible in the water, it calls for the HUUB Varman 3:5 men's wetsuit.
As triathletes increasingly demanded ever greater buoyancy in their hips and thighs, yet race rules restrict the maximum thickness of wetsuit material to 5mm, HUUB set out to strike the perfect balance between these two apparently conflicting parameters.
The result was HUUB's exclusive +43™ foam, so named because it resulted in an amazing 43% increase in buoyancy over standard neoprene - meaning that swimmers of all abilities get the feeling of extra confidence that comes from being positioned so much higher in the water.
Claiming it to be the most significant technological step in wetsuit material technology for more than 80 years, HUUB believes its latest neoprene foam will prove worth the wait for any serious multi-sports competitor.
You can be among the first to try what HUUB claims to be the next step in the development in the use of neoprene in swimsuit engineering and design, exclusively in the latest Varman wetsuit.
• Rotational Freedom™ upper body design.
• Arms Neutral™ exclusive HUUB technology.
• Buoyancy and body alignment constrictor system (patent pending).
• Exclusive 3:5 buoyancy profile (VB 2:8*).
• Exclusive incredible stretch neoprene.
• Measurement of Active Drag (MAD) System tested to help achieve maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
• Chosen and refined by the fastest swimmers in triathlon.
* Virtual buoyancy based around like-for-like thickness versus buoyancy data.
At the forefront of sports science and design, HUUB produces triathlon clothing worn by the very best elite athletes. Its technical team is constantly researching innovative ways to maximise the potential of the athletes who wear its products.
Call us today on 0207 183 4116 for friendly, expert advice to help you choose the right wetsuit, and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.