Newton - Gravity IV - Women's
Comfortable, breathable and durable, this shoe is perfect for races and high-mileage training.
The Newton Gravity IV is a high performance running shoe with a P.O.P 1 platform for a strong, highly responsive rebound and 5-lug system for greater structure and a stable feel.
Extremely light at only 190g and with a 3mm drop, the shoes also feature a modified Flex Zone over the metatarsals and instep to improve their fit and performance even further.
The shoe's upper is seamless, breathable and fast-drying due to its open air mesh design. This aids ventilation and prevents irritation caused by the build up of moisture in the shoe.
The shoes feature Newton's Action/Reaction technology in the midsole, a cushioning system that responds to your running style by creating a trampoline-like effect. This works by providing quicker bounce-back to avoid the loss of vital energy.
The upper features a heel lace lock and semi-flat lightweight laces and the s.h.a.r.c outsole adds to the shoe's durability.
The shoes are also reflective from all angles to help you stay safe in darker conditions. With its excellent traction, the Gravity IV is the perfect shoe for gaining those personal bests.
- 5 LUG P.O.P-1 SYSTEM - a high-rebound yet stable system that delivers a responsive, high-performance ride.
- ACTION/REACTION TECHNOLOGY - this works with the high-rebound EVA to create a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system.
- NATURAL FEEL - the biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate facilitates your sense of the ground beneath for a natural feel.
- HIGH REBOUND EVA COMPOUND - Provides a highly responsive and highly energy returning midsole.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - the EVA heel is lightweight and provides extra cushioning whilst your foot moves through the gait cycle.
- BREATHABLE - the well-ventilated mesh upper prevents the build up of moisture.
- DURABLE - the high density rubber outsole adds durability to high-wear areas such as the midfoot.
- COMFORTABLE - the Modified Flex Zone improves the shoe's fit over the metatarsals and instep.
- 360 DEGREE REFLECTIVITY - helps you to be seen in low light conditions.
Headquartered in Boulder, CO, the team at Newton have their finger on the pulse of the latest running trends and technologies. All runners themselves, their aim is to improve running form, efficiency and performance.
As well as producing high-quality and responsive running shoes, the company sponsors many charities and prioritises their social and environmental standards.
Ring us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.