A reliable shoe for all terrains, with multi-directional lugs for optimal grip.
The Newton Men's BoCo AT 3 shoe features four-lug Action/Reaction technology in the forefoot, a cushioning system that responds to your running style by creating a trampoline-like effect. This works by providing quicker bounce-back to avoid the loss of vital energy and creates a more responsive and resilient ride.
The Biomechanical Sensor Plate and level 3mm heel-to-toe drop both promote a lighter and more efficient stride and the multi-directional lugs will help you attack all manner of terrains. The shoes will also withstand all weathers with the durable yet breathable upper.
Their durability is further enhanced by a rubber toe bumper, which protects your toes from impact on rocks, roots and other trail hazards. The shoes have a reflective heel tab to help you stay safe in darker conditions.
For comfort, the soft, single density EVA midsole provides a great level of cushioning yet allows the shoes to accommodate most orthotics. The sock liner is anti-friction and anti-bacterial.
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL LUG SYSTEM - provides optimal grip on uneven terrain.
- FOUR-LUG ACTION/REACTION TECHNOLOGY - this creates a responsive, trampoline-like effect in the forefoot.
- NATURAL FEEL - the biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate facilitates your sense of the ground beneath for a natural feel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - the upper is lightweight, enclosed and water-resistant for both breathability and durability.
- PROTECTIVE - the closed-mesh upper and gusseted tongue block out dirt and debris.
- DURABLE - the rubber toe protects your toes and the shoe itself from impact on rocks and other hazards.
- COMFORTABLE - the soft, single-density EVA midsole provides optimal cushioning and comfort.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - the ETC anti-friction sockliner is also anti-bacterial to prevent bad odour.
- REFLECTIVE - the reflective heel tab helps you to be seen in low light conditions.
Headquartered in Boulder, CO, the team at Newton have their finger on the pulse of the latest running trends and technologies. All runners themselves, their aim is to improve running form, efficiency and performance.
As well as producing high-quality and responsive running shoes, the company sponsors many charities and prioritises their social and environmental standards.
Ring us today on 0207 183 4116 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.