The 2018 Gravity is as versatile, durable and comfortable as ever and is now available in a new black, red and green colour palate.
The Newton Men's Gravity 7 boasts their exclusive Newtonian cushioning system that creates a more responsive shoe by bringing the cushion even closer to the sole of your foot. For 2018, the shoe now comes in a new range of attractive colours and with high performance laces.
The P.O.P 1 platform is combined with a brand new bottom for even greater flexibility and comfort, whilst the 4-way stretch metatarsal panel adds yet even more comfort and vital breathability.
With a wide toe box to accommodate toe splay, the pre-moulded heel counter has also been updated for a better form and fit.
The shoe's upper is seamless, breathable and fast-drying due to its open air mesh design. This aids ventilation and prevents irritation caused by the build up of moisture in the shoe.
The shoes feature Newton's Action/Reaction technology in the midsole, a cushioning system that responds to your running style by creating a trampoline-like effect. This works by providing quicker bounce-back to avoid the loss of vital energy.
The upper features a heel lace lock and semi-flat lightweight laces and the reinforced eyelets and the s.h.a.r.c outsole both add to the shoe's durability.
The shoes are also reflective from all angles to help you stay safe in darker conditions.
- NEW FOR 2018 - a fresh colour scheme and high performance laces.
- P.O.P-1 LUG SYSTEM - prominent, powerful lugs with square corners that deliver a responsive, high-performance ride.
- ACTION/REACTION TECHNOLOGY - this works with the high-rebound EVA to create a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system.
- NATURAL FEEL - the biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate facilitates your sense of the ground beneath for a natural feel.
- HIGH REBOUND EVA COMPOUND - Provides a highly responsive and highly energy returning midsole.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - the EVA heel is lightweight and provides extra cushioning whilst your foot moves through the gait cycle.
- BREATHABLE - the well-ventilated mesh upper prevents the build up of moisture.
- DURABLE - the high density rubber outsole adds durability to high-wear areas such as the midfoot.
- COMFORTABLE - the brand new foam cushioning system provides responsive comfort along with the 4-way stretch metatarsal panels.
- 360 DEGREE REFLECTIVITY - helps you to be seen in low light conditions.
Headquartered in Boulder, CO, the team at Newton have their finger on the pulse of the latest running trends and technologies. All runners themselves, their aim is to improve running form, efficiency and performance.
As well as producing high-quality and responsive running shoes, the company sponsors many charities and prioritises their social and environmental standards.
Ring us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.