Newton - Motion IV - Men's
The Motion IV prioritises speed without compromising on stability with its Extended Medial Bridge.
The Newton Motion IV offers functional and effective support for runners with medial side pronation or a flatter arch. Combining both speed and performance, the shoe's added E.M.B (Extended Medial Bridge) platform increases the surface area of the midsole for greater support.
The Motion IV also offers a new, modified Flex zone over the metatarsals and instep to improve the shoe's fit and overall performance. The combination of a highly responsive P.O.P.1 platform and Newton's Action/Reaction technology in the forefoot and heel creates a trampoline-like effect, providing quicker bounce-back to avoid the loss of energy, with added structure for high mileage runs.
The lightweight, seamless upper feels breathable and ultra-efficient. Its open air mesh design provides ventilation to prevent irritation caused by the build up of moisture.
The upper features a heel lace lock and semi-flat lightweight laces and the s.h.a.r.c outsole adds to the shoe's durability.
The shoes are reflective from all angle to enhance your visibility in low light conditions.
- 5 LUG P.O.P-1 SYSTEM - a high-rebound yet stable system that delivers a responsive, high-performance ride.
- ACTION/REACTION TECHNOLOGY - this works with the high-rebound EVA to create a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system.
- E.M.B - the extended medial bridge offers additional support for those requiring a greater surface area in the midsole.
- NATURAL FEEL - the biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate facilitates your sense of the ground beneath for a natural feel.
- HIGH REBOUND EVA COMPOUND - Provides a highly responsive and highly energy returning midsole.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - the EVA heel is lightweight and provides extra cushioning whilst your foot moves through the gait cycle.
- BREATHABLE - the well-ventilated mesh upper prevents the build up of moisture.
- DURABLE - the high density rubber outsole adds durability to high-wear areas such as the midfoot.
- COMFORTABLE - the Modified Flex Zone improves the shoe's fit over the metatarsals and instep.
- 360 DEGREE REFLECTIVITY - helps you to be seen in low light conditions.
Headquartered in Boulder, CO, the team at Newton have their finger on the pulse of the latest running trends and technologies. All runners themselves, their aim is to improve running form, efficiency and performance.
As well as producing high-quality and responsive running shoes, the company sponsors many charities and prioritises their social and environmental standards.
Ring us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.