Zone 3

Zone3 - Advance Wetsuit - Men's - Ex-Rental 2 Hire

from £169.00 £119.75
You save: £49.25
Order Now and Get Free UK Delivery
Current stock: 0
Purchase this product now and receive
  • FREE UK Delivery
  • Expert Advice
  • Free 90 Day Returns
Order in the next to qualify for priority shipping

Zone3 - Advance Wetsuit - Men's - Ex-Rental 2 Hire


A 2 Hire Wetsuits is classified as a wetsuit which may have come back with a mark or damage which has been repaired, this is purely aesthetic and does not affect the performance of the suit. For a pristine condition suit please see our One Hires. 


A top of the range, ‘Best Buy’, award-winning suit; but at half the price.


The Product: 

The Advance II is the next generation in Zone3’s range - having had a stylish make over as well as some additional functional changes. Zone3 have combined key features from their most popular ranges for the Advance II wetsuit, but have swapped out some materials for alternate fabrics to ensure the Advance II remains at its famous affordable price.

For example, the Advance II uses thin ‘Extreme-Flex’ neoprene around the underarms to improve your distance per stroke, whereas it employs thicker material around the legs, hips and torso to provide more buoyancy to encourage good swimming posture.

Good posture will help to reduce water resistance and, with the use of the ‘Speed-Flo’ fabric (used in 70% of the suit to ensure minimal drag – the other 30% is an ultra-smooth neoprene), you will notice the difference in your time.


Key Features: 

  • FLEXIBLE – the most flexible areas in the Advance II are around the shoulders and the arms. When swimming this is where you will need the most freedom of movement -  the more natural the wetsuit feels, the better your stroke will be. Zone3 uses ‘Extreme-Flex’ underarm panels to help you to improve your distance per stroke and ultimately cut down on fatigue.

  • QUICK TRANSITION - Zone3 have used patented ‘Pro Speed’ technology in the cuffs to make for the speediest changes possible.

  • COMFORTABLE – the Advance II has a low neckline to ensure it will not irritate or chafe as you turn your head, and to make sure you can breath comfortably.

  • SUPPORTIVE - whilst the suit’s arms and shoulders are just 2mm thick, the chest and upper back are thicker providing extra buoyancy and support around these areas. The torso is 4mm thick to provide extra support to your core and the legs and side panels are also 4mm to improve posture in the water.

The Brand:

As one of the most trusted triathlon brands and the manufacturer of My Triathlon’s best selling wetsuit of 2016 so far, Zone3 creates wetsuits and swimwear that aim to maximize your swimming experience. 

A well-established British company, Zone3 is a brand whose products are designed by athletes for athletes. 


Call us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.


Size Guide:




CLICK HERE for Zone3 Triathlon Gear 

CLICK HERE for All Men's Tri Clothing  -  Men's Trisuits  Men's TriShorts   Men's Singlets 

CLICK HERE for All Women's Tri Clothing  -   Womens Trisuits   Women's TriShorts   Women's Singlets and Tops

CLICK HERE FOR Zone3 Range  -  Zone3 Wetsuits   Zone3 Accessories


2016 Range


CLICK HERE for  Zone3 2016.


Reviews (0)

Be the first to review this product.
Additional Info

Additional Info