Zone3 - Aspire Sleeveless Wetsuit - Men's
What makes this product different:
- Sleeveless version of one of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards. Designed for use in warmer water conditions.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
The new sleeveless version of the suit gives athletes an alternative, premium option for those who want a lighter and more flexible suit compared with the Vision Sleeveless.
The Aspire Sleeveless is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
- 1. Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance. Zone3 work on new developments with Yamamoto as a chosen supplier because the neoprene offers fantastic performance features such as:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (under arm) which is just 60-70%.Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Buoyancy: Derived from limestone rather than oil which offers a 23% higher closed-cell structure. This significantly increasing the buoyancy levels for the swimmer.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
- 2. Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- 3. Ultra flexible 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels, complete with premium lining to allow for a full range of movement and minimize any shoulder pain.
- 4. Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
- 5. A higher stretch 4mm chest panel aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
- 6. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- 7. Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- 8. Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- 9. A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side panels gives the suit a distinguished and premium style.
The Aspire is the perfect suit from the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008.
* Yamamoto statistics sourced from www.yamamoto-bio.com
As one of the most trusted triathlon brands and the manufacturer of My Triathlon’s best selling wetsuit of 2016 so far, Zone3 creates wetsuits and swimwear that aim to maximize your swimming experience.
A well-established British company, Zone3 is a brand whose products are designed by athletes for athletes.
Call us today on 0207 183 4116 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.
What the experts say:
“Ticks all the major boxes in terms of buoyancy, flexibility and ease of removal, 91%” – 220 Magazine 2015