Zone3 - Aspire Wetsuit - Men's
A new and improved version of one of our bestselling wetsuits, the Zone3 Aspire.
The award-winning Zone3 Aspire wetsuit has remained a firm favourite amongst My Triathlon customers, due to its buoyancy, flexibility and a number of clever enhancements that help improve your distance per stroke and increase your speed.
Made with 100% Yamamoto neoprene for maximum performance and comfort, the Aspire delivers a fast and smooth swim that comes as close as possible to a natural, uninhibited swim.
Why change the winning formula? With their latest version, Zone3 have listened to these concerns and have made only minimal design changes. These improvements mainly focus on increasing the flexibility of the suit even further by using higher stretch materials and by introducing innovative one-panel designs.
What's new for 2018?
- 1.5MM ONE PIECE SHOULDER PANEL - a seamless shoulder panel from elbow to elbow offers even more flexibility and enhances your distance per stroke.
- HIGHER STRETCH 4MM CHEST PANEL - this added flexibility helps you to navigate the course ahead as well as facilitating chest expansion. This panel also helps you to maintain your core body temperature.
Maximum 5mm buoyancy panels (allowed under ITU regulations) stretching from the hips to the knees increase your core support in the water to reduce the amount of effort required to swim, helping you conserve your energy to swim faster and for longer. Customers have claimed that the Aspire “knocks minutes off the swim time” and that the suit itself is “incredibly easy in transition too”, due to the Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs and its downward zip.
The Aspire’s great buoyancy, warmth and flexibility make it an excellent choice for open water swimming. Its ‘second-skin’ feel promotes a comfortable fit that will increase your enjoyment of both longer and shorter swims, ultimately helping to boost your overall performance.
- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC - made with 100% SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics – ensuring maximum flexibility and comfort.
- MINIMAL DRAG - an application of aqua dynamic SCS Nano coating allows the suit to move easily through the water.
- NATURAL FEEL - the famous 'second-skin' feeling is all attributed to Zone3's extensive research into panel design and fabric thickness.
- FLEXIBLE - the brand new 1.5mm one piece shoulder panel and high stretch 4mm chest panel both enhance the Aspire's flexibility even further.
- BALANCED BUOYANCY - maximum 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees help to support your core and improve your stroke.
- EASY TO REMOVE - the downwards zip and Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and legs help for rapid removal of the suit, ensuring a fast transition and shaving seconds – even minutes – off your time!
- COMFORTABLE - the premium inner lining adds to the flexibility and overall comfort of the suit.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - the recognisable red cuffs improve your visibility in the water and the overall suit design is at a premium level.
As one of the most trusted triathlon brands, and the manufacturer of My Triathlon’s best selling wetsuit of all time, Zone3 creates wetsuits that aim to maximise your swimming experience.
A well-established British company, Zone3 is a brand whose wetsuits are designed by athletes for athletes. The Aspire is manufactured with speed and performance in mind – helping you to hit those new PBs.
Whilst the provided Zone3 sizing chart is relatively accurate, if you have any questions about finding your perfectly fitting suit, please ring us on 0207 183 7245, or contact us via WebChat, for friendly, expert advice.