THE ZONE3 MEN'S ASPIRE EX RENTAL WETSUIT - TWO HIRE
IF YOUR SIZE IS NOT AVAILABLE, WHY NOT CONSIDER BUYING THE 2015 ASPIRE WETSUIT NEW? - NOW ONLY £225
ALTERNATIVELY, CHECK OUT THE 2016 ASPIRE WETSUIT FOR A GREATER RANGE OF SIZES.
Our Ex Rental Wetsuits are classified into 2 categories:
- One-Hire Suits - wetsuits that have come back in near perfect condition with minimal signs of previous use.
- Two-Hire Suits - wetsuits that have returned from their rental period with a small amount of damage - such as a nail mark on the neoprene - that has been fixed with neoprene glue.
We pride ourselves on supplying great quality ex-rental suits so we will not sell wetsuits with any major damage that could affect the suit's performance.
- A My Triathlon bestseller that has collected a handful of awards over the years, including a 10/10 review in 220 magazine.
- A wetsuit that has been commended for its value, flexibility and excellently balanced buoyancy.
- Ideal for any level of swimmer.
- Made with high quality materials that ensure performance and comfort whilst remaining great value for money.
The Zone3 Aspire:
- Made with SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics – ensuring maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Minimal drag due to the application of an aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating.
- A natural, second-skin feeling developed by Zone3’s extensive research into panel design and fabric thickness.
- Spring loaded shoulder design to speed up your stroke and save energy.
- Maximum buoyancy from the ribs down to the knees, helping to support your core and improve your stroke.
- The downwards zip and Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and legs help for rapid removal of the suit, ensuring a fast transition and shaving seconds – even minutes – off your time!
As one of the most trusted triathlon brands and the manufacturer of My Triathlon’s best selling wetsuit of 2016 so far, Zone3 creates wetsuits that aim to maximize your swimming experience.
A well-established British company, Zone3 is a brand whose wetsuits are designed by athletes for athletes. The Aspire is manufactured with speed and performance in mind – helping you to hit those new PBs.
Customers have claimed that the Aspire “knocks minutes off the swim time” and that the suit itself is “incredibly easy in transition too”, due to the Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs and its downward zip.
Whilst the provided Zone3 sizing chart is relatively accurate, if you have any questions about finding your perfectly fitting suit, please ring us on 0207 183 7245 for friendly, expert advice.