Zone3 - Advance Wetsuit - Women's - 2018 - Ex-Rental 1 Hire
220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
What makes this product different?
- Highest rated entry level wetsuit on the market with over five years of fantastic customer and industry reviews.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps us to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit.
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout with Free Flex lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water.
- High quality materials and features not normally seen at this price point.
- Focus on comfort and fit with features such as laser cut collar design.
The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in their new collection, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted Best on Test award, stating that the Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price. Tri247.com also have tested the wetsuit in the past and stated that the shoulder flexibility felt as good as a top of the range wetsuit from another well-known brand.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
The new Advance offers a fantastic specification including:
- 1. New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
- 2. Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- 3. New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- 4. Women’s specific fit and new exclusive sizes to help ensure the best fit.
- 5. Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
- 6. The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimize drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- 7. Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
- 8. Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
- 9. High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
- 10. Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- 11. High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- 12. The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.
As one of the most trusted triathlon brands and the manufacturer of My Triathlon’s best selling wetsuit of 2016 so far, Zone3 creates wetsuits and swimwear that aim to maximize your swimming experience.
A well-established British company, Zone3 is a brand whose products are designed by athletes for athletes.
Call us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.
What the experts say:
“Ticks all the major boxes in terms of buoyancy, flexibility and ease of removal, 91%” – 220 Magazine 2015