Compressport TR3 Aero Trisuit
Qualified as the best shaped and the most practical compressive gear by professional triathletes, the TR3 Aero TriSuit is optimised for a perfect mix of aero-dynamism, comfort and compression. The 3D fibres in postural strip in the back provide maximum support to the whole backbone. Fatigue is alleviated while straight shoulders help open the rib cage for full capacity oxygenation.
Inspired by the cycling Aero Suit, the TR3 Aero TriSuit offers a combination of rough, opaque and smooth surfaces to enhance aero-dynamism, thermoregulation and comfort.
The Tops of the TR3 AERO TRISUIT
- A seamless circular weaving redistributes pressure in such a way that strategic areas are well compressed.
- Targeted compression limits fatigue, cramps and muscle tears.
- The originality of the Aero TriSuit is its new ultra-soft pad whose foam regains its shape out of the saddle for maximum comfort.
- Multiple tiny perforations in the pad help evacuate water and sweat.
- The super breathable pad provides unrivalled comfort and softness and optimal protection on the bike.
- The silicon grips on the outer pad prevent slipping from the saddle and reinforce pedalling power to the finish line.
- In this compressive thermo-regulating suit, the body is consistently kept at the same temperature.
- Three pockets allow intelligent and accessible storage of gels and bars.
- The suit is a sun protective gear that rates up to UPF 50+ on the areas the most exposed to sun rays.
- The ultra-fit armholes with a fine strip of flat elastic adapt well to the arms.
- Ultralight zones of ventilated mesh help better breathing and optimal evacuation of heat and perspiration.
Compressport believe there is no room for frills. Everything they design is with efficiency and performance in mind. They design, trial and modify their products with professional athletes in over 70 countries to ensure they meet the requirements of those who compete in intense endurance sports, and can face up against the toughest conditions possible.
Call us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.