Saltstick Caps Plus - 100 Capsules
The easy way to replace lost electrolytes on the go - with added caffeine for that extra boost.
Saltstick capsules are one of a kind - the only electrolyte capsule specially formulated to resemble the amounts of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium lost during exercise.
Added caffeine keeps you alert and reduces fatigue. Made with vegetarian, gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients.
Use with the SaltStick Capsule Dispenser
- Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested use: 1 capsule per 20-60 minutes during activity.
- The capsules contain a buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption whilst sodium citrate soothes the stomach.
- Each capsule contains 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, and 100 IU Vitamin D plus 30 mg caffeine.
- Fully soluble ingredients allows option of easy preparation of a custom caffeinated electrolyte beverage with a pleasantly mild salty taste.
- No added sweeteners.
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances.
- Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete.
- Saltstick® Caps uniquely include vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Great for effective rehydration during international travel, hiking and effects of alcohol and unfamiliar foods.
The founder of the Saltstick, Jonathan Toker, is an elite triathlete who also has a PhD in organic chemistry. The original concept for the capsule dispenser was developed in response to his professional triathlon needs. Saltstick products are now sold in over 15 countries and have become a steadfast component of many triathlete's racing kit worldwide.