Zone3 - Aspire Wetsuit - Women's 2019
220 Triathlon: Editor’s Choice and 10/10 Rating
220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
220 Triahlon: Best Value 2018
Triathlete Europe: 10/10 Rating
What makes this product different:
- One of the highest rated wetsuits of the last decade winning a wide range of industry awards. Perfect for beginners all the way through to elites.
- New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design to increase flexibility and distance per stroke.
- New Laser-Cut collar designed for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck.
- Combination of purple and rose gold detailing create a flattering and stylish design.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials to ensure a much lighter, more flexible suit for maximum comfort and performance.
- SCS Nano coating to significantly reduce the underwater coefficient of dynamic friction.
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim.
- Every suit comes with a free mesh bag for storage.
Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the Triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious BEST BUY award. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Further research and development has been conducted over the last two years which have resulted in an updated version of the Aspire being launched in 2019. The core features which have made the Aspire so popular are still integrated and new features have been added to improve performance and comfort further. These include:
- Improved Flexibility
A new integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design increases the total area of 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material. This increases the 360o stretch across the torso, results in a better fit around the shoulders and chest and also increases the flexibility and distance achieved with each stroke. Therefore, helping to conserve energy, swim faster and improve endurance.
- Improved Comfort
A new laser cut collar is included in the new version which allows a soft-seal fit without any feeling of discomfort around the neck.
The Aspire is packed with other features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
- Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.Zone3 work on new developments with Yamamoto as a chosen supplier because the neoprene offers fantastic performance features such as:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nanocoating applied to the neoprene creates almostzero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits.The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (under arm) which is just 60-70%.Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Buoyancy: Derived from limestone rather than oil which offers a 23% higher closed-cell structure. This significantly increasing the buoyancy levels for the swimmer.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
- Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
- The Ladies Aspire has a lower level of buoyancy around the chest and core compared with the Men's version. This improves the comfort of the suit further and makes it a perfect suit for the majority of women who are naturally more buoyant in the water than men.
- A higher stretch 3mm chest panel combined with 1.5mm side chest seam construction aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and is designed to suit a wide range of different chest sizes.
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
- Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
- Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
- A combination of purple and rose gold detailing create a flattering and stylish design.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner athlete, all the way to the pro athlete, and as such has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say, "Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.
As one of the most trusted triathlon brands, and the manufacturer of My Triathlon’s best selling wetsuit of all time, Zone3 creates wetsuits that aim to maximise your swimming experience.
A well-established British company, Zone3 is a brand whose wetsuits are designed by athletes for athletes. The Aspire is manufactured with speed and performance in mind – helping you to hit those new PBs.
Whilst the provided Zone3 sizing chart is relatively accurate, if you have any questions about finding your perfectly fitting suit, please ring us on 0207 183 7245, or contact us via WebChat, for friendly, expert advice.