Dryrobe - Lite
Go further with dryrobe® Lite
The new dryrobe® Lite is the latest cutting-edge innovation from the makers of the original outdoor changing robe.
Designed for ultimate portability and built with high performance eco fabrics throughout, dryrobe® Lite is perfect for those who want to explore more.
The ability to pack away in to a stuff-sack that measures just 38cm (15 inches) makes dryrobe® Lite the perfect changing robe for exploring remote locations, or for athletes travelling to events where luggage space is a premium.
The waterproof outer is made using 100% REPREVE® recycled polyester. The PFC-free, high-performance DWR weatherproofing combines with taped seams to create a solid barrier against wind and water.
Innovative lining technology
Hydrophobic Polartec® lining keeps you warm, helping to maintain your core temperature. It also wicks water away from your skin helping you dry quicker. Made from 78% recycled polyester.
Unique fast-drying fleece technology draws the water away from the skin and into the pile of the fabric, meaning it can be used multiple times throughout the day without the need for drying between uses.
Airflow is essential to the drying process. The dryrobe® Lite allows sweat and moisture to be transported away from the body and out from the garment without compromising its warmth and waterproof qualities.
Eco recycled fabrics
Made using a minimum of 37 recycled plastic bottles, the dryrobe® Lite has been developed with sustainability at its core without compromising on performance or durability.
Designed for portability and built with innovative, high-performance, eco-fabrics throughout, the dryrobe® Lite is the ultimate changing robe for those who want to go further.
Super lightweight and easily packable into its own stuff-sack, the dryrobe® Lite is perfect for exploring remote locations, or for athletes travelling to events where luggage space is a premium.
Our trademark oversized design gives you enough space to change inside, while the weatherproof outer and innovative Polartec® lining protects you from whatever Mother Nature throws at you.
Made using a minimum of 37 recycled plastic bottles.
- Super lightweight - packs away into a stuff-sack that measures just 38cm (15 inches)
- Fast-drying hydrophobic Polartec® lining. Made from 78% recycled polyester
- Waterproof and windproof outer - made using 100% REPREVE® recycled polyester
- Treated with eco-friendly, PFC-free, high-performance Durable Water Repellent (DWR)
- Fully taped seams - create a solid barrier against wind and water
- Breathable - allows sweat and moisture to be transported away from the body and out from the garment without compromising its warmth and waterproof qualities
- Drawcord adjustable hood with a peak
- Chin guard with comfortable soft touch fleece fabric
- ¾ length sleeves for rapid changing and compactability
- Side slit opening to ease movement
- External YKK zip fastened chest pocket
- Large internal, mesh ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal zipped smartphone pocket with headphone access
- External YKK zip fastened hip pockets
- A 2-way reversible zip for fast entry and exit
- Silver reflective dryrobe® logos
- bluesign® approved fabrics
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 approved
A dryrobe® Lite is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® Lite while on the water.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.
Get changed anywhere. The dryrobe® Lite combines extreme portability with the warmth and protection from the elements you’d expect from dryrobe®. The ultimate changing robe for those who want to explore more.
The ability to pack away into a stuff-sack that measures just 38cm makes dryrobe® Lite the ideal changing robe for travelling, adventuring or for athletes heading to events.
The weatherproof outer and innovative inner lining help preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from whatever the elements throw at you.
Provides enough space to easily get changed in and out of a wetsuit, swimwear or sports gear, without exposing yourself to the elements. A 2-way reversible zip allows fast entry and exit.
Hydrophobic Polartec® fleece technology wicks water away from the skin to help you dry quickly.
Safely store your essentials with multiple zip pockets, both inside and out.
Made with sustainable fabrics, including REPREVE recycled polyester. Contains a minimum of 37 recycled plastic bottles.
Founded by British surfer Gideon Bright, who brings to bear lessons gained from more than 30 years' experience on the water, dryrobe was born after he asked his mum to create something to make getting changed outdoors more comfortable.
Her towel-lined cape has been sold commercially since 2010, and is now used by many top outdoor sportspeople. dryrobe supplies GoPro ambassadors and competitors with a range of co-branded robes.