This is an all-towel robe with a difference. Made of super-soft Italian towelling throughout, this is combined with an original short-sleeve design to prevent draughts and keep you covered.
Ideal for indoor or spring and summer outdoor changing, the 'no expense spared' approach to the design of the dryrobe towel and detailing is evident in the extra arm coverage, and lack of stress points under the arms, where most towel robes can fail.
Made from medium-weight 350gsm 100% cotton, the robe's light weight helps you to get dry faster.
The dryrobe towel robe has been designed by surfers to allow room to change easily, while keeping you fully covered and protected completely from the element - so now you can stay warm and dry when you need to outside. You can use both hands to free yourself from the clutches of the super-stretch wetsuit, or get your kit off and back on without over-exposing yourself.
• Designed by surfers to allow room to change easily.
• Full protection from the elements.
• Helps you stay warm and dry changing outside.
• Leaves both hands free to help you out of your super-stretch wetsuit.
• Get your kit off and back on without over-exposing yourself.
• Premium towel robe with embroidered manufacturer's logo on the front.
• A towel change robe with a difference, it combines super-soft Italian towelling throughout with a unique short-sleeve design to prevent drafts and unwanted exposure.
• Ideal for indoor or outdoor changing in spring and summer.
• dryrobe's 'No expense spared' approach to design and detailing has resulted in extra arm coverage and the elimination of stress points under the arms, where most towel robes are weakest.
• Made from medium weight 350gsm 100% cotton.
• The light weight means you, and the towel, dry faster.
Founded by British surfer Gideon Bright, using lessons gained from more than 30 years' experience on the water, dryrobe was born after he asked his mum to create something to make getting changed outdoors more comfortable.
Her towel-lined cape has been on sale commercially since 2010, and is now used by many top outdoor sportspeople. It supplies GoPro ambassadors and competitors with a range of co-branded robes.