Dryrobe - Advance Long Sleeve - Camo Black Pink
These are designed to be a changing robe. If you are looking to purchase it to use as a coat for warmth please choose a size down. If you are using it for the purpose of getting changed in, choose your size based off the sizing guide below
The dryrobe Advance long sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather.
With a dryrobe, you can be protected from the elements anywhere, and stay warm in any climate. The long-sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal when you're waiting to compete or watching sporting events.
dryrobe is not your average fit; it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed. So you can keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most advanced change robe.
Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you find yourself hanging around at sporting events, waiting to participate or watching your kids, a dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve will keep you warm all year round.
COLOUR: Camo/Black Pink
• Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
• Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
• Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
• The dryrobe's lining draws water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
• You'll get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
• The two-way zips allow fast, easy entry and exit, and can be operated from either inside or outside
• Keep your hands warm in the super-lined zip close outside pockets
• Multiple pockets inside and out give you room in which to store your essentials
• Safely store your valuable items sealed in the 'two-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
• At only 1.3kg, your dryrobe Advance long sleeve can be packed down small into a travel bag
We're confident that you’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think; it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, anywhere is #dryrobeterritory
Founded by British surfer Gideon Bright, who brings to bear lessons gained from more than 30 years' experience on the water, dryrobe was born after he asked his mum to create something to make getting changed outdoors more comfortable.
Her towel-lined cape has been sold commercially since 2010, and is now used by many top outdoor sportspeople. dryrobe supplies GoPro ambassadors and competitors with a range of co-branded robes.
- Long Sleeve Robe
- View Full Dryrobe Range
- View Full Long Sleeve Robe Range
- View All Swim Robes
- View Full Swim Range
- Short Sleeve Version
- Kids Version
- Hire This Wetsuit
- Brand New Condition
- Ex-Rental One Hire Condition
- Ex-Rental Two Hire Condition