Great Manchester Swim
Salford Quays, Manchester
Water Temperature 2014: 19℃
Water Temperature 2013: 16℃
Water Temperature 2012: 18℃
Numbers approx: 2,000
This swim is held in the Salford Quays starting in front of the Lowry - close to the new BBC building and finishing in front of the hotel. The water was a pleasant 19℃ in 2014 and after the warm winter we expect temperatures this year to be similar.
We encourage participants to consider MyTriathlon.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits and trigear from the most trusted Triathlon Brands - 2XU, Blue Seventy, Orca and Zone 3.
- Personal Service - we can be contacted by phone, web chat or e-mail.
- Helpful Advice - our team of experts will help point you towards the correct size of wetsuit to suit your specific measurements, to make up for the sizing inconsistency between different brands. We have experience of 2XU, Huub, Zone3, Blue Seventy and Orca.
- Available all-year-round - We stock products throughout the year and not just for the UK's short triathlon season.
- Quality Brands at Sensible Prices - We offer 10% discount on most current season products and greater discounts on previous seasons' stock.
- Price Guarantee - If you see the same sized product on another web site we will match it.