Human Race - Eton Swim 2 - 30th June 2018
Dorney Lake, Eton
Water Temperature 2013: 19℃
Water Temperature 2013: 14℃
The Human Race swim is organised by Human Race, created by John Lunt, the longest Triathlon organiser.
The Human Race Swim take place at Dorney - the location of the Olympic rowing events amongst others at the London Olympics 2012. There are many triathlons held at Dorney through the year, the human race swim are used by many to gauge how their training has gone over the winter. We estimate a cool 14 degrees as the water is still quite cold after the cold March and April. If we get a warm spell, this could warm quickly as the water is not deep, and in 2010 the water reached temperatures of above 21℃ during the summer months!
We encourage participants to consider MyTriathlon.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits and trigear from the most trusted Triathlon Brands - 2XU, Blue Seventy, Orca and Zone 3.
- Personal Service - we can be contacted by phone, web chat or e-mail.
- Helpful Advice - our team of experts will help point you towards the correct size of wetsuit to suit your specific measurements, to make up for the sizing inconsistency between different brands. We have experience of 2XU, Huub, Zone3, Blue Seventy and Orca.
- Available all-year-round - We stock products throughout the year and not just for the UK's short triathlon season.
- Quality Brands at Sensible Prices - We offer 10% discount on most current season products and greater discounts on previous seasons' stock.
- Price Guarantee - If you see the same sized product on another web site we will match it.