XLAB - Torpedo Versa 200
The updated Torpedo model is even more compact that its predecessors, giving you space and control on the front of your bike.
This system fits snugly between your handlebars, giving you the flexibility to move around at the front of your bike.
It is just over 25cm long, however will provide you with almost a litre of your drink of choice, an adjustable computer mount, a specialised straw to reduce bloating on the go and a variety of lids to meet your needs.
The Torpedo Versa 200 even has a tilt capacity, meaning that whether competing or training, you can adjust the angle in order to quickly and efficiently check your screen. If you rely on a computer system to track speed, heart rate, timings or set reminders, the tilt aspect will be vital as it will mean you no longer face the difficulty of reading the screen under the glare of a long open track on a bright day.
· ULTRA ADJUSTABLE – the Torpedo’s computer mount will tilt so that there is no glare distracting you from your race, there are two styles of lids (slotted and solid) to make it easier to add in any powders, tablets or liquids, and the system will fit aerobars that are anywhere between 7cm and 15cm apart centre to centre.
· ULTRA SECURE – one click and you’re in. The Torpedo uses anti-bounce technology to ensure extra stability for your drink and computer system. The click on system also means no ties or extras are needed to secure the Torpedo, so nothing that will loosen or need adjusting over the course of the race.
· LEAK FREE – choose either of the two straw positions to drink from and the breather valve will ensure no liquid is lost on the go.
· REDUCES BLOATING – the bite valve will mean that you won’t inhale or swallow extra air when sipping from the Torpedo. This means less of that uncomfortable feeling from bloating.
· LARGE CAPACITY – the bottle will hold over ¾ litre of your drink of choice.
Founded in 1993, XLab is a family owned business who have supplied and supported triathlons from the beginning. The business assembles and tests all of their products on site in San Diego, making sure that the end product always meets their high quality standards.
These standards, and their truly innovative triathlon products, have resulted in XLab being an industry favourite, among amateurs and athletes alike.
Call us today on 0207 183 7245 or contact us via WebChat for friendly, expert advice and for answers to any sizing queries you may have.